February 2020 Men’s RatingsMarch 12, 2020
Boxing South Africa’s Statement on Measures to Combat COVID-19.March 17, 2020
R470 040 negotiable pa (Excluding benefits)
Minimum qualification: B-degree, diploma or equivalent qualification in Human Resource Management/Training and Development and three years appropriate experience on Supervisory level. A valid driver’s license. Excellent knowledge of Boxing SA Mandate, Boxing SA Prescripts/Policies and Procedures.
The purpose of this post is to manage, coordinate and oversee the provision of integrated human resource management services and overall secretariat support to the Board of Boxing SA in line with legislatives, Boxing SA Policies and the strategic objectives of Boxing SA.
As HR Manager you will be expected to:
- Manage the development, coordination and implementation of integrated human resource management, policies, systems and action plans in line with imperatives set within the applicable legislative framework.
- Manage the provisioning of human resource planning and organizational development services ensuring that Boxing SA’s human capital is appropriately developed and optimally utilized to accomplish the identified strategic objectives.
- Manage the rendering of human resource provisioning and conditions of services and benefits administration services in line with legislative and Boxing SA policies.
- Manage the provisioning of human resource development and performance management services.
- Manage the provision of employee relations (labour issues), health and wellness services.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the performance of Boxing SA’s human resource management system including technical advisory services (management of employee cost, mitigate adverse staff utilization trends, disciplinary, grievance matters, etc) to all managers.
- Ensure the effective and efficient utilization of resources allocated to the Unit including human, financial and other resources.
As Board Secretariat support you’ll be expected to:
- Keep all records of the Board including its resolutions.
- Coordinate Board meetings and take charge of all logistical arrangements for Board meetings.
- Provide the necessary individual support to Board members to ensure that they are optimally prepared for the Board meetings.
Good writing and communication skills (verbal, presentation and report writing skills). Planning and organizing skills. Problem solving skills. Good interpersonal skills. Computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to communicate effectively with people at different levels. Ability to work under pressure, extended hours and travelling. Ability to interpret resolutions and implementation thereof. Good leadership, analytical, negotiation, organizational and general management skills. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Please Note: All candidates must be South African citizens or permanent residents. The position is based in Pretoria. Short-listed candidates will be vetted and appointments will be subject to positive vetting results. All applicants are compelled to declare any criminal, disciplinary cases (pending and finalized) and or negative credit records in their applications.
Boxing South Africa is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representatively in the Entity through the filling of posts and we reserve the right not to fill a position.
Applications should be accompanied by an application letter, a comprehensive CV indicating three reference persons with the following information: name and contact numbers as well as an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the applicant, certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and driver’s license not certified more than six months and failure to submit all the required documents will lead to application not being considered. No late applications will be considered. Shortlisted candidates must avail themselves for an interview on a date, time and venue to be determined by Boxing South Africa. Due to large volume of applications envisage, correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after closing date of this advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number to Boxing South Africa, PO Box 1347, Southdale, 2135 or email to Thabang@boxingsa.co.za. For hand deliveries: 2nd Floor Hatfield East Forum Building, 1077 Arcadia Street, Pretoria. Each application must be accompanied by the relevant documentation as indicated above.
For any further information please contact Mr. Thabang Moses on 012 765 9600 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00 – 16:00
Closing date: 27 March 2020