R417 552 negotiable pa (Excluding benefits)
Minimum qualification: B-degree, diploma or equivalent qualification in Human Resource Management/ Training and Development or related field plus 3 years appropriate experience at Senior Administration Level. A valid driver’s license. Excellent knowledge of the Sports Sector and Boxing specifically. Knowledge of Boxing SA Mandate, Boxing SA prescripts/ Policies and Procedures.
The purpose of this post is to manage, coordinate and oversee the provision of integrated human resources management services in line with legislation, Boxing SA Policies and the strategic objectives of Boxing SA:
- Manage the development, coordination and implementation of integrated human resource management, policies, systems and action plans in line with imperatives set within the applicable legislative framework.
- Manage the provisioning of human resource planning and organisational development services ensuring that Boxing SA’s human capital is appropriately developed and optimally utilised to accomplish the identified strategic objectives.
- Manage the rendering of human resource provisioning and conditions of services and benefits administration services in line with legislative and Boxing SA policies.
- Manage the provisioning of human resource development and performance management services.
- Manage the provision of employee relations (labour issues), health and wellness services.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the performance of Boxing SA’s human resource management system including technical advisory services (management of employee cost, mitigate adverse staff utilisation trends, disciplinary, grievance matters, etc) to all managers.
- Ensure the effective and efficient utilisation of resources allocated to the Unit including human, financial and other resources.
Good writing and communication skills (verbal, presentation and report writing skills). Planning and organizing skills. Problem-solving skills. Good interpersonal skills. Computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability to communicate effectively with people at different levels. Ability to work under pressure, extended hours and travelling. Ability to interpret resolutions and implementation thereof. Good leadership, analytical, negotiation, organizational and general management skills. Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
NB: Candidates who applied previously need not to reapply. Previous applications will be considered. All candidates must be South African citizens or permanent residents. All positions are based in Pretoria. Short-listed candidates will be vetted and appointments will be subject to positive vetting results. All applicants are compelled to declare any criminal, disciplinary cases (pending and finalized) and or negative credit records in their applications.
Boxing South Africa is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representatively in the Entity through the filling of posts and we reserve the right not to fill a position.
Applications should be accompanied by an application letter, a comprehensive CV indicating three reference persons with the following information: name and contact numbers as well as an indication of the capacity in which the reference is known to the applicant, certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and driver’s license not certified more than six months and failure to submit all the required documents will lead to application not being considered. No late, faxed or emailed applications will be considered. Shortlisted candidates must avail themselves for an interview on a date, time and venue to be determined by Boxing South Africa.
Please forward your application, quoting the relevant reference number to The CEO, Boxing South Africa, PO Box 1347, Southdale, 2135. For hand deliveries: 2nd Floor Hatfield East Forum Building, 1077 Arcadia Street, Pretoria. Each application must be accompanied by the relevant documentation as indicated above. No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted.
For any further information please contact Ms. Cindy Nkomo on 072 454 1511 / email: email@example.com from 08:00 – 16:30
Closing date: 25 May 2018